Risk management through prevention
Reducing risk by preventing cooking fires
The leading cause of household fires is cooking, which results in hundreds of millions of dollars of damage, as well as thousands of injuries each year. Property owners and managers of multi-unit residential buildings can reduce the risk of cooking fires by controlling the source. The SmartBurner product from Pioneering Technology can easily replace electric coil burners, immediately protecting the structure without compromising the energy efficiency or cooking quality.
The SmartBurner product:
- Has a universal fit that is easy to install
- Uses cast iron burners that deliver a superior cooking experience
- Provides double the surface area for even heat distribution and better cooking
- Retains heat for greater energy savings
- Allows for easy cleaning of plates and drip pans
- Prolongs cookware life with its flat burner surface
Interested in learning more about the SmartBurner product? Click on the link below to access the Millers Mutual SmartBurner product customer portal which includes information about the various products and frequently asked questions.
Community Risk Reduction Case Studies
Cooking fire prevention technology is an essential component of general fire prevention initiatives. Read three case studies that demonstrate the favorable outcomes from use of the SmartBurner device.