As we watch the news unfold together, we are experiencing many of the same emotions you are feeling, including confusion, fear of the unknown and sadness for the lives impacted and loss throughout the world.
During these uncertain times, one thing is certain, Millers Mutual will be here for our employees, our agency partners and our customers. Fortunately, we’ve had various tools in place to support a remote workforce, so our team is safe and equipped to operate remotely without a disruption of service to our agents and customers.
There are many ways to reach us including: for billing, claims and other inquiries feel free to reach us at 1-800-745-4555 or email us at ContactMillers@millersinsurance.com. You may also visit our website for online billing information and payment options https://millersmutualgroup.com/ and report a claim by emailing Reportaclaim@millersinsurance.com.
Millers Mutual is offering billing support to customers who are financially affected by the actions being taken to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Should you have questions on setting up special billing arrangements, please contact us at 1-800-745-4555 to speak to a billing representative or email us at MMAccounting@millersinsurance.com.
We encourage you to read these resources for up-to-date information:
- CDC Overview: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- CDC for Businesses: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019ncov/community/organizations/businesses-employers.html
- OSHA Overview: https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/
- PA Apartment Association: https://www.paahq.com/cvresources.html
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loans (PA, MD, OH, DE, DC, VA): https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela
- Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority COVID-19 Working Capital Assistance Fund to Aid Small Businesses: https://dced.pa.gov/programs/covid-19-working-capital-access-program-cwca/
- Maryland Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Relief Loan Fund: https://commerce.maryland.gov/fund/maryland-small-business-covid-19-emergency-relief-loan-fund
- Maryland Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Relief Grant Fund: https://commerce.maryland.gov/fund/maryland-small-business-covid-19-emergency-relief-grant-fund
- Maryland COVID-19 Layoff Aversion Fund – Workforce Development and Adult Learning: http://www.labor.maryland.gov/employment/covidlafund.shtml
- Ohio Resources For Economic Support: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/home/resources-for-economic-support
- Delaware Hospitality Emergency Loan Program (HELP): https://business.delaware.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/118/2020/03/Hospitality-Emergency-Loan-Program-Application_NEW.pdf
- District of Columbia Small Business Recovery Microgrants: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/dc-small-business-recovery-grant
- Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers: https://www.independentagent.com/nsc-resources/coronavirus
- Insurance Agents and Brokers: http://www.iabforme
- Independent Insurance Agents of Virginia https://www.iiav.com/Resources/Pages/CatastropheCommandCenter/default.aspx
- PAMIC: https://www.pamic.org/covid19
- NAMIC: https://www.namic.org/