As an insurance provider, we are in the business of helping to put things back together after the unexpected occurs. And although 2020 looked very different for us, our Charitable Giving Committee continued to meet virtually to discuss charitable donations to programs that help the unexpected be avoided, promote safe choices, provide protection from property/casualty hazards and strengthen public awareness and the understanding of insurance. And I would say we accomplished all of that and then some in 2020!
Below is a list of all our 2020 charitable giving efforts which totaled $75,000. If you’d like to read more about the charities we supported in 2020, feel free to visit the Community Involvement page on or website: https://millersmutualgroup.com/our-story/community-involvement/
- UCP of Harrisburg
- Housing Development Corp. MidAtlantic
- Skip Program
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region
- Graceful Acres Inc.
- Various Food Banks in our operating states
- NAACP Empowerment Program
- YWCA of Greater Harrisburg
- Keystone Human Services
- American Red Cross
- Children’s Miracle Network
- The United Way of the Capital Region
- Humane Society of Harrisburg Area
- PA Wounded Warriors Inc.
- Variety–The Children’s Charity of Delaware Valley
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Pennsylvania